MEPCO bill check is an easy process to find your monthly electricity bill with valid resources.
Whether it’s a mobile, tablet, or personal computer.
Simply enter your electricity 14-digit reference number and get a copy of your electricity bill in front of you.
Moreover, you can download MEPCO duplicate bill on monthly basis to get understand regarding your latest electricity consumption with additional details like the amount to pay, the last payment date, and used electricity units. Download GB WhatsApp
Enter the reference number (14 Digits) to find your MEPCO online bill
How to check MEPCO bill online in simple 3 steps?
- To get your MEPCO bill , follow simple steps.
- Enter reference number having 14 Digit in the above-given search bar.
- After clicking on Generate button, you will get the latest copy of your MEPCO bill.
- Whether you save the copy or take the print of your MEPCO duplicate bill, it’s your turn.
MEPCO bill via SMS
In this digital era, everybody have at least any of mobile phone. So if you do not have any other access to find out your electricity bill, you may check your electricity bill via SMS after following the step given below:
1. After opening write message option of your cell phone type “pitc <space> 14 digits of your billing reference number”
2. Send this SMS to 8334
Important note : Make sure you have at least 5 rupees mobile credit in your account
MEPCO complaint management system
MEPCO complaint online is an appreciable addition towards the betterment in MEPCO services.
The major plus point is, this services available for you 24 by 7 with quick response scheme via there online help desk teams.
You just have to launch your complaint after providing them given details and they will surely put your complaint at top priority.
You can also find the complaint status at Complaint management system panel
- For the purpose of complaint tracking, click on complaint tracking button by putting your reference number.
- Now click on search button and the status of your MEPCO complaint will be occur on screen.
MEPCO Bill Instalment Process
How to pay MEPCO bill on instalments is a question for those who are suffering from vicious inflation crisis now a days.
Hike in prices of oil and all other resources is the major reason in increase of electricity cost in Pakistan, General public particularly effected with these circumstances, but if you wanna unbreakable electricity usage, you may also avail the billing instalment facility offering from the end of MEPCO.
Given below is the list of MEPCO officials who can help you out to pay your MEPCO bill on installments.
For 3 instalments up-to 10 thousand rupees.
You may approach Assistant manager operations to avail the facility of 3 instalments in billing amount up-to 10000 bill or you may also get in touch with him if you have a disconnected connection due to non payment of bill up-to Rs. 20000
For 3 instalments up-to 2 Lakh rupees.
You may approach Deputy manager operations to avail the facility of 3 instalments in billing amount up-to 200000 bill or you may also get in touch with him if you have a disconnected connection due to non payment of bill up-to Rs. 100000
For 4 instalments up-to 5 Lakh rupees.
You may approach Manager operations to avail the facility of 4 instalments in billing amount up-to 200000 bill or you may also get in touch with him if you have a disconnected connection due to non payment of bill up-to Rs. 500000
For 12 instalments up-to 10 Lakh rupees.
You may approach customer services director / chief engineer to avail the facility of 12 instalments on activated and 6 instalments on disconnected connection due to non payment of bill up-to Rs. 1000000.
In special cases you may also approach chief executive officer of MEPCO to settle down your financial disputes
Extension in due date of MEPCO bill
There are multiple factors which can be the cause of failure of payment of your electricity bill on due date . For instant example late received paper bill, not having billing amount to meet the payment so on.
In this scenario you may approach the given below officials for the purpose of increase in due date of your monthly MEPCO bill .
For 3 days due date extension up-to 10 thousand rupees bill.
You may approach Assistant manager operations to avail the facility of 3 days extension in billing due date having amount of up-to 10 thousand.
For 3 days due date extension up-to 25 thousand rupees bill.
You may approach Deputy manager operations to avail the facility of 3 days extension in billing due date having amount of up-to 25 thousand.
For 5 days due date extension up-to 2 Lakh rupees bill.
You may approach Manager operations to avail the facility of 5 days extension in billing due date having amount of up-to Rs. 2 Lakh.
For 5 days due date extension up-to 5 Lakh rupees bill.
You may approach Customer services director / chief engineer to avail the facility of 5 days extension in billing due date having amount of up-to Rs. 5 Lakh.
While Chief executive officer of MEPCO having power to extend the due date of electricity bill for 10 days in special cases.
MEPCO service areas
MEPCO, also known as the Multan Electric Power Company, is a distribution company that provides electricity to several districts in Pakistan. The service areas of MEPCO include:
|Bahawalpur, Khairpur Tamewali, Mandi yazman, Hasilpur, Ahmadpur east.
|Bahawalnagar, Minchanabad, Chishtian, Haroonabad, Fort Abbas.
|Dera Ghazi Khan
|Dera Ghazi Khan, .Kot Chutta,Taunsa, Koh e Suleman.
|Khanewal, Mian Channu, Kabirwala, Jahanian
|Kod addu, Chowk Munda
|Lodhran , Kehror Pacca, Dunyapur
|Layyah, Chaubara, Karor Lal Esan.
|Jalalpur pirwala, Multan city, Multan sadar, Shujabad
|Muzaffargarh, Alipur, Jatoi
|Rahim Yar khan
|Rahim Yar Khan, Sadiqabad, Liaquatpur, Khanpur.
|Rajanpur, Jampur, Rojhan
|Vehari, Mailsi, Burewala.
These areas are served by MEPCO’s extensive network of substations, transmission lines, and distribution transformers, which ensure a reliable and efficient supply of electricity to residential, commercial, and industrial customers.
Understanding the peak hours.
MEPCO, or the Multan Electric Power Company, does not have specific peak hours for electricity consumption. However,
From april to October, 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM to be considered as peak hours while in November to March 6 PM to 10 PM are usually assigned as peak hours.
In general, the electricity rates during peak hours (usually defined as the hours of highest demand) are higher than the rates during off-peak hours. This is because the higher demand during peak hours puts a greater strain on the power grid, and the electric distribution company has to generate or purchase more electricity to meet the demand.
MEPCO’s tariff rates vary based on the consumer category, such as residential, commercial, or industrial, as well as the total amount of electricity consumed. The company provides different tariff slabs for different levels of consumption, with higher rates for higher consumption levels.
MEPCO new connection process
If you are looking to get a new electricity connection from MEPCO (Multan Electric Power Company) in Pakistan, you will need to follow a few steps:
- Application: Submit an application for a new electricity connection to MEPCO. You can do this by visiting their customer service center or applying online through their website.
- Feasibility Study: After receiving your application, MEPCO will conduct a feasibility study to determine the availability of infrastructure and the cost of providing the new connection. This study may take several days to a few weeks.
- Payment: Once the feasibility study is complete, MEPCO will inform you of the cost of the new connection. You will need to make the payment for the connection, which typically includes charges for connection, security, and meter installation.
- Inspection: After payment, MEPCO will conduct an inspection of your premises to ensure that it meets the necessary safety standards and that the required infrastructure is in place for the connection.
- Installation: Once the inspection is complete, MEPCO will install the meter and connect your premises to the electricity grid. This process may take a few days to a few weeks, depending on the availability of resources.
After the connection is complete, you will be able to start using electricity from MEPCO. It is important to pay your bills on time to avoid any disconnection or penalties.